Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Best Medicine.


I spent today with Sammy, Gregory, (who as asked me to please call him Gator,) and Jacob. We played Legos and walked to the park and just had a fun time being together. Thank you to everyone who emailed me and left comments of encouragement, they really help.
Ikea opened today and much to the surprise of many friends and family I was not there. Too many fragrenced people for me to go shopping.. I'm giddy with the thought of my first visit though. Maybe after Thanksgiving....with Megan and Jessica.
Eww, eww, eww! I'm watching the news coverage of Ikea and one of the shoppers is a guy with a see through mesh shirt on. Ew!

So I have a question for the make readers out there. What is it with guys and leaf blowers? My neighbor is in love with his and uses it every chance he gets, today he was out on the street blowing the leaves away from the pile of trash he had just put out for the garbage truck that comes tomorrow. I don't get it.

No comments: