Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Your Ten Second Update.



My Mom fell and broke her shoulder yesterday, and has a huge nasty bruise on her head.

My daughter in law went into labor today...went to the hospital when her contractions were 3 minutes apart. The hospital sent her home when the contractions slowed to 5 minutes apart. Darn. I thought I was getting a grandson today.

I have a house full of people.....ages 1, 7, 10, 12, 14, 19 and 45. FYI - cooking for 10 people is so much more pleasant with a glass of wine in hand.

I was laying across our ottoman so Brewier could kneel behind me and massage my lower back and hip. After a few minutes Erica, 7, comes up to me with a sly smile and whispers in my ear, "I can tell your having a good time."

Pictures and longer updates later.

No comments: