Sunday, October 28, 2007

VegFest


Saturday Brewier, Megan and I went to VegFest at Loch Haven Park. Meg was supposed to work the Chamberlins booth, but because she has been sick she was able to get out it. Instead Jared was working, making delicious smoothies for everyone to sample. Jared is a really nice guy who works in the deli at Chamberlins and makes Megan and I special vegetarian quesedillas we have named Jaredillas. You should try one. Megan has been a vegetarian for about 3 years, and I am a former vegetarian who now eats meat because my doctor said I should. I wish you could have seen the faces of some of these people working at the vegfest when I told them I eat meat. The color would drain from their faces and I just knew they wanted to run home and hide their pets from me, which is silly because the only pets I've ever eaten were Gregs little bunnies, cooked in Marsala. They were really good too, except for the fluffy tail bits tht kept getting stuck in my throat.


<

No comments: