Friday, October 05, 2007

Addison + Apple Pie = A Pretty Good Day.


Ray and Jessica drove over late last night, with a moving truck to get some unwanted furniture from my Mom. This is what I woke up to this morning:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LOOK HOW CUTE SHE IS!

It has been a nice rainy day..yeah its 90 degrees out and feels like a jungle, but it looks fallish, so I made an apple pie. The best one ever. Seriously, you have never tasted a pie this good.
Brewier just got back with some tables to use for our garage sale tomorrow, but the way its storming I might need to postpone it another week. I'll have to take pictures just to show you the vast amount of trasure piled up in every corner of my home awaiting this sale....its kinda driving me just a little crazy. I think I need another piece of pie.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: