Wednesday, September 26, 2007

They're Baaaack.


I got a call shortly after 8 this morning from Greg, letting me know they were about 30 minutes from home.....just in case I'd want to come see the boys. Ya think? Meg and I hopped in the car and sped off, well as fast as 5 different school zones allowed us to go. I think the boys were happy to see Meg and I, although I think they were happier to be home with their toys.
Melissa was telling me that Gregory did pretty good on the trip, but Sam was rather homesick. They were halfway into the river trip, in the middle of nowhere and Sam had a melt down. He was crying and moaning that he wanted to go home to his Nana...and lay on his bed and look at his catalogs. "And I want a bath! A hot bath and a Starbucks." Sometimes I worry about this boy.

No comments: