Thursday, September 13, 2007

Oh Yeah.....


I forgot to mention that Jane has returned from building a house in Mexico, and our photo blog is back in buisness.
Have you read any of Janes blog? She is a gifted writer with a great sense of humor and a point of view that I can soooo relate to. This is a bit on her van ride to Mexico:

"I ended up on the door end of the middle seat, and in an effort not to touch the person sitting beside me, (Dave) I hung half my ass over the edge of the seat. One cheek on. One cheek off.
Left on.
Right off.

I used my right leg to support half my body and looked forward to seeing the sexy definition my right thigh muscle would develop over the course of the next 8 hours. Maybe I should have looked forward to seeing Mexican children? Or the Mexican family we were going to build the house for? I have such screwed up values."


I chuckle everytime I read that.

No comments: