Saturday, September 15, 2007

I Love This Little Guy.


Ethan had been asking to come to my house for a while now, so last night he and John were here for dinner. It came as a shock to realize it had been over a year since he'd been here! A huge difference from when he and Sarah would be here almost weekly, (usually spending the night.) I think he enjoyed his visit here, as he kept asking me over dinner, "Is this my other home?"
After diner we watched a video of John skydiving, he just recieved his certification this week. Johns a natural at it and I think Ethan is following in his daddys footsteps. He was laying on the floor as we watched the video, and would show us his form for the dives : )

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I was trying to take candid pictures of Ethan, but he caught me and started posing.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This ones for you Sarah.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: