Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Out With the Girls.



Vickie and Corey came by this morning to pick Megan and I up to have coffee and bagels. I can't even remember the last time we got together with any of our kids along. Since Megan and Corey are both getting married, they had lots to talk about and all that talking led to a trip to Davids Bridal...the Walmart of Bridal shops. Personally I don't like bridal shops....I have yet to have a pleasent experience at one.
I think all the snotty makeup counter women must go sell wedding dresses when they tire of makeup.
Megan had to go to work and was unable to join us for lunch at Hotdog Heaven, where I bit into my hotdog and chipped my tooth on a rock that appeared to be masquaradeing as a very large poppy seed. Because if anything wierd is in food, it will be in MY food.

No comments: