Monday, August 27, 2007

New Phone Love.


A month or so ago I got a new cell phone to replace the possessed one that among other things, would call people all by itself, and would go into driving mode and start talking and freak me out. So now I am back to a phone that has picture and video capabilities. Whats extra nice is that Jessica now has the same carrier as us, and a phone with a camera and video! A couple of times a week my phone will ring its special ring to let me know I have a message...always from Jessica and always clips of my adorable grandaughter.Today she sent me one of Addison sleeping in her chair. so adorable.( I currently have 17 saved picutes and videos of Addison. You know I can't delete them! ) I need to figure out a way to get a Macbook for Jessica so we can ichat!

No comments: