Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Lots of Business.


Megs shower is Saturday and she gets married in a month, so most of my days are wrapped up in preparations for these events.
Today Lisa came over and we hit the thrift stores and then went to ....cringe....Walmart, so I could get a couple things for shower favors, making it my 3rd visit to this most awful of stores in the past week. We grabbed some food while there and Lisa bought a movie and we came back to my house to rest have lunch and watch said movie. Lunch meaning chips and candy. I am so worn out from all the shopping I've been doing...stores are sooo smelly! The upside is the occurrence of an actual miracle, in that while I was at TJMax I found the bra I wear in my size on clearence for $5. I usually pay $78.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: