Monday, August 13, 2007

Coffee Mugs Made Me Cry.


Brewier came home from church with a these four coffee mugs, handed them to me and said, "I'm supposed to give these to you. Sarah wanted you to have them, since you two drank coffee together out of them so much." Sniff, sniff. If you read Ellies blog you know that they have very suddenly moved to Montana. Sarah never even came home after leaving Sloan Kettering......just straight to Montana. Insread of moving their belongings, John is here and with the help of his family is dismantling their home. I haven't seen Sarah in a long time. You know how when someone dies and all their belongings are dispersed...thats what it seems like. I told Darlene I feel like I'll never see Sarah again.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: