Thursday, August 02, 2007

Can Somebody Loan Me Some Will Power Please?


I woke up to a grey drizzly sky this morning and while this might depress most people, I think its a treat from the blinding sunshine of summer...and it stayed that way all day! The down side to it is that this kind of weather causes me to want to bake. I have been fighting the urge to make cinnamon rolls all day. Actually, everything is making me want to bake and eat....I look for any excuse. To help me fight the urge, Brewier got me out of the house for a while and we went to Silver Star Thrift Store. I posted a picture of what I bought on my thrift blog. I've also been reciting my new mantra, given to me by Jessica. "Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels." "Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels." "Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels." (except cinnamon rolls.)

No comments: