Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Boys Are So Different.


I watched Sam and Gregory again today, and after seeing them in action both Megan and Renee commented, "Boys are so different!" Renee has all girls. Megan grew up with a sister. Growing up with three younger brothers I'm accustomed to the ways and talk of the young boys. Still it never ceases to amaze me how much of our day is filled with talk of farting, poop and penis's.....and peeing. Mostly its me talking about their peeing and how I'd really appreciate it if they would stop peeing on my walls, floor and toilet seat. After spending a day with them even my sense of humor changes, which is why when Megan came home the other day with a box of cereal called.,"Nutlets," I exploded into laughter. I asked Gregory if he would pose with the cereal and he was more than happy to model for me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: