Monday, June 18, 2007

Yes, A Picture of My Toes, Because Now They're Happy.


For the past two weeks my toes were painted with a french manicure. It looks so nice on all my friends, and what a nice a summery change from red; so I thought I would give it a try. Yuck. My toes were not happy and neither was I. The light pink was more of a yellowy peach and not a good color on me. I felt like I had old people toes. Combine that with the fact that I'm getting grey hair, (nooooooo!) putting on weight, and on my way to becoming toothless; well I haven't been a happy camper. Why didn't I change my toe color sooner? Because I have to pace any kind of chemical that goes on my body. I went to the dentist last week and had a tooth pulled using up my exposure quota. Now that I painted my toes today, I shouldn't attempt any hair color until next week, if at all. I thought of assigning a point system to everything, like, nail polish, 3 points, sunscreen, 5 points, going to a mall 7 points, hair color, 9 points...if I reach 10 points within a week, well....seeya, I'm off to meet Jesus. But for now, my toes are happy.

No comments: