Monday, June 04, 2007

A Sort of Crafty Day.


But all the pics of what I've been making didn't look so good, so maybe tomorrow. Other than that its been a typical laundry filled Monday. Meg and I did make a quick trip to the thrift shop and I bought a pair of shoes. But they aren't heels so they don't count. Because they don't.
So the other day while cleaning out and organizing my closet, I was taking a break, sitting on the sofa with Brewier and all the sudden we her this strange loud sound. We both thought something had hit our front door, but no, nothing there. I walked back to my closet and this is what I saw:



I'm calling it, "The curse of too many vintage fur coats." Pulled the shelf right out of the wall. Why do I even have fur coats since this is Florida and I never get to wear them? I don't know. I just can't help myself. I really think I should have lived in the forties; hats, gloves, fur coats, red lipstick and big band music.

No comments: