Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Jessica is Genius.


She has solved the mystery of why I am putting on weight. Nuts. I eat alot of them. I was lamenting to her about my fatness and she informed me that nuts have 200 calories in a quarter of a cup!! Whenever I was hungry I'd grab a handful, (i get hungy alot,) and I put them in my salads. I knew they were high in fat but its healthy fat, a good protein and a whole food. God just didn't mean for a person to eat a cup and a half of them a day. I might as well have been eating sticks of butter! I cut down my nut consumption last Thursday and have lost 2 1/2 ponds since then. (Big sigh of relief and let the whining cease.)
I'm off to the beach this morning with Vickie. I don't know what beach because our conversation yesterday went like this:
Vickie: "You wanna go to the beach tomorrow?"
Me: "Yeah!"
Vickie:"Can you be at my house between 8:30 and 9:30?"
Me;"Ok."
Vickie:"See you then."
Me:"Bye,"
Ou emails are even shorter.

No comments: