Thursday, June 21, 2007

I Feel So Ina Today.


Fresh raspberries and goat cheese and shrimp from Costco, fresh organic produce from my delivery service, plus other staples from Publix. I am so ready to cook. I get so excited every time I look in my fridge and see this:



I want to make tarts or muffins with them, (though in actuality I'll probably give them a quick rinse and eat them as is.)

I look on my counter and see this:



Mmmmm. I'm seeing rum glazed shrimp with mango salsa. Bellinis made with fresh peaches. Avacado and grapefruit salad. Visions of yummy dishes to make, swirling and swirling around in my head. I am TOP CHEF!
Oh and because I missed random fact Wednesdday, you get confession Thursday.
Brewier and i had shrimp and grits three times last week...and it is sounding pretty good again.

No comments: