Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Megan!


Shes celebrating being 22! She and Matthew are in Tampa enjpying the day at Busch Gardens, where I'm sure they will enjoy the free beer; )
In other happy news, my SIL Stephanie, is getting baptized this evening! I wish I could be there to give her a big hug.
Its pretty quiet around here, not much to blog about, because I know you don't want to hear about my computer acting up again..

Here is Meg in her birthday clothes. I found the skirt at a thrift store and she kept wanting to wear it. Now she knows why i wouldn't let her. Boy was she surprised to find out it was her birthday present.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She still likes to spin, and watch her skirt fly around.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: