Monday, June 11, 2007

Happenings I Haven't Blogged About Yet.


Friday: Greg came over and I helped him set up a blog for each of his adventure trips. Sam played with Megans Robin Hood Lego set until I put in the Disney cartoon movie Robin Hood. He was enthralled and when it was over, came to us with a big smile on his face saying, "That is the best movie ever!"
Sam eating luch, ( a giant pickle, hotdog, chips and salsa,) on the counter because thats the most fun place to sit.



Saturday: Went to garage sales in the morning. Lots of sales....not much of what we were looking for. I was thinking about giving Trent and Allison a call to invite them to dinner; when Allison called to invite us to dinner. She also invited Hope and her famiy to dinner. Hope and I only knew each other through our blogs so it was really nice to get to meet in person. I was able to snuggle Ethan, her 2 month old, and couldn't get over how tiny he was compared to 6 month old Addison. Trent grilled us fillet mignon for dinner, (it was cooked just right Trent!) and we had chocolate and Rosa Regale for dessert. It was all delicious.

Sunday: a day of rest, except for our posessed refrigerator which stopped beeping all on its own. We are afraid to remove all the packing material we wrapped the beeper in. What if it starts beeping again?

Monday: I had an 8:30 appointment with a periodontic dentist. I have a severely cracked tooth that must be pulled, ( I can't do root canals,) Over the weekend I was seriously thinking of pulling a Tom Hanks and knocking my tooth out with an ice skate, except this is Florida. Who has ice skates? Our bathroom remodel is coming along and I hope to have pictures of a finished bathroom to post, later this week.

No comments: