Monday, May 07, 2007

Yes, my hard drive crashed, my computer is dead and everything on it is lost...I'm grieving over my music and especially my photos. I need someone to teach me how to back up my files.
Other than that it's been a lovely day. I woke up and opened all the windows, giddy with the fact that there is a cool breeze blowing out of the north and the temperature is only 72!! I LOVE THIS WEATHER! Its been in the nineties lately, so this is just amazing. Darlene and I took advantage of it and went to Park Ave and had lunch outside at Park Plaza Gardens. Now I'm making coffee and wishing Jessica was here to sit outside and drink it with me. I'm going to keep up with my blog using Brewiers computer, I'm on it now, but I don't know if I can upload pics to it or not. Hmmmm, Mommy can I please borrow your macbook????

No comments: