Saturday, May 26, 2007

A Weird Kind of Boring Day.


I can't explain why, it just has been.
Despite my short post last night, (I was ver tired,) I had alot of fun with Vickie. Its rare for us to go shopping together, normally we sit and look at books or magazines and drink coffee, which we did do, but we also shopped. We went to Marshalls and of course the first thing a head for is the shoes. I'm not shoe obsessed, despite Vickie thinking otherwise. Really. Its just that it is hard for me to find shoes to fit, so I'm always on the lookout, and besides, no matter how much weight I gain, my shoes will always fit and look nice. The same thing goes for handbags, the second thing I scope out in stores. So these photos are for you Vickie, a picture of all my shoes, (not Birkies, they don't count,) and handbags, (though not all my vintage handbags, they don't count either.) See, I'm not really that bad.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: