Monday, May 14, 2007

I Love WiFi


Since being at Brewiers parents, I've only been on line to do short updates to my blog because my inlaws computer is about 10 years old and they have dial up....that kicks you off every couple of minutes. I'm very thankful that they do have an internet comection, but its really frustrating. So this morning Brewier and I headed into Carrolton, the little town they live in, looking for a wireless sgnal, and YAY, the library has wireless. Order has been restored to my universe. Not that I have much to blog about right now. My MIL is making my favorite meal for lunch. Pinto beans, cornbread and fried potatos. No, they're not big on green food here. I went to the store and bought romaine lettuce and baby spinach so I could make my self salads and my FIL keeps looking at the baby spinach and asking me if its tree leaves, because thats what it looks like. Yes, he is serious. I keep telling him its spinach, but I still don't think he gets it:) Tomorrow we're going to Cincinnati, art museum and Trader Joes here I come.

No comments: