Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I Am the Walrus Whale, Koo Koo Kachoo.


Yes I made the banana bread, and yes I ate three large slices, but not before I first ate an entire bag of Spicy Thai potato chips. Why? Why? Why? I know the self loathing I will feel, yet I do it anyway. I think being shut up in the house is part of it, but I also think it happens when I don't shower dress and put on makeup. Not that I'm running around dirty and naked or anything, but I showered before I went to bed last night and never got out of my pjs this morning. Oh its a slippery slope to becoming one of those women who live in house dresses and eat chips while they watch tv all day. If you could only see the fear in my eyes right now! So as soon as my tummy settles down I'm getting on my rebounder...if my tummy ever settles down. Maybe I'll do it while I watch the lame and soon to be cancelled Gilmore Girls. It was so funny, the morning they announced the show was being cancelled, Brewier came to tell me about it, and then my friend Dori, who used to come over every Tuesday night to watch it with me, called on her way to work to tell me the same thing. Her husband Tony called out to her that morning, "Oh no! Bad news Dori!"

No comments: