Saturday, May 19, 2007

Going Home.


The car is packed and we are on our way, but not before a quick stop at the beloved library to chceck email and such. I have mixed emotions about going home. I miss my family, friends and life in general, but I'm SO much healthier here. I haven't had any trouble breathing and have felt better all around which is amazing considering the horrible way I've eaten all week. Meg just called and she is sick. Nauseous, having trouble breathing.....I asked her if it was smokey. She said she didn't think it was all that bad, but said she thinks thats why she is sick. I'm so dreading the smoke.
For now though, i'm going to enjoy the clean air and my McDonalds coffee.

This is Brewier and his Dad working on a lawnmower.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: