Friday, May 11, 2007

Because It's Almost Mothers Day.


What kind of mother are you?
I took the quiz and I am, drum roll please.......


Lorelei Gilmore! (23 points)

You're optimistic and are always up for a good time. Your kids are also your friends. You share each other's clothes and talk late into the night. You have a lot of energy so sometimes your kids have to run to keep up with you.

And I was tagged by Hopiq with this meme.

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I have a hard time thinkng of random facts about myself until I read other peoples random facts ond go, "oh yeah, I'm like that too." Which is why I think it would be fun to start a meme where people leave a comment on this post and leave a random fact they know about me.

2.I will fall in love with a certain food and will eat it every meal until all of the sudden I can't take another bite without becoming nauseous. It will be a loooooong time before I can eat that food again, sometimes I never eat it again. This happened with a cranberry orange nut bread that uses honey as the sweetner. I made it and proceeded to eat it all in one afternoon, proving that this verse to be true.
Proverbs 25:16 If you find honey, eat just enough— too much of it, and you will vomit
I didn't vomit but sure felt like I could. Thats why I made my banana bead with sugar.

3. I'm shy and am not good at small talk, making people think I don't like them or that I am stuck up. Growing up I wasn't allowed to participate in adult conversations, always being told not to speak unless spoken to, and children are to be seen and not heard. It stuck.

4. I grew up wanting to live in NYC and be a fashion designer. As a kid I loved going into the city, all the energy and stuff to do. Its the city that never sleeps.....we were a perfect match. Instead I got married at 19 and lived in rural Ky for 5 years. I thought I was going to die.

5. I desperately want to visit northern California and the Pacific Northwest.

6. I've always wanted to learn to dance. Brewier signed us up for dancing leasons as a Christmas present to me one year, but was then sent over to England for Desert Storm. We never did take lessons.

7. I can't carry a tune. I've always wanted to be able to sing; both Jessica and Megan have beautiful voices and I have such wonderful memories of them singing and harmonizing in the backseat of the car when we were on road trips.

I tag Vickie, Jessica, Jane, Lisa and anyone else who reads this blog.

No comments: