Monday, April 30, 2007

Pajama Days.


Those are the days during the summer, when its soooooo hot that I know I'm not going anywhere, so I shower and put on clean pjs to wear around the house. Usually showering again before bed and putting on fresh pajamas. See, theres a reason i need 30 nightgowns/pjs. Anyway, the past two days have been pajama days, not because of the heat, but because of smoke. Georgias on fire ya'll and the smoke is blanketing us! This is a photo from the Sunrust building in downtown Orlando.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It makes my throat burn just looking at it. So I'm holed up in my house with my airfilters running and naturally, wearing pajamas. I need to go to Whole Foods, but I'm thinking I can sweet talk my handsome movie star husband into going for me :)

No comments: