Thursday, April 12, 2007

Its All About the Food.


I've heard that one of the most boring things to post about on your blog is what you ate. Too bad. Lisa treated me to lunch at Hot Dog Heaven, where the owners asked me, "Does your husband kow you're here?" Brewier and I are there on Saturdays, together, so any time I go in solo I get questioned. After a yummy lunch of hot dogs and fries, we went to Albertsons to get a movied to watch and to buy half price Easter candy to eat. For dinner Brewier and I had fajitas from Amigos. A day of deliciousness that has left me to bloated to do anything but sit on the sofa and watch tv. Sigh......Dr. Mc Dreamy.
Ok. Even better than McDreamy. Denny, (Jeffery Dean Morgan,) is hosting clips from Greys Anatomy!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: