Thursday, March 22, 2007

Tired!


I watched Sam and Gregory today.......well part of the day anyway. We went over to the Nix's this morning and Oliva played with them for a looooong time. Renee and I sat and had coffee and coffeecake, something we don't get to do too often anymore.
I'm still dealing with a moth/maggot invasion...gross! Just when I think I've taken care of the problem, a whole new generation shows up!
My MacBook has started acting up. It has started randomly shutting off, usually when I try to run it on battery, even though my battery is charged. Sometimes the screen just goes dark, like the lights are turned out and you can just see shadows of what is on the screen. I hate having computer problems, because I don't know anything about them.
This photo is in the catagory, "life isn't fair." This is Megan. She had just woken up. This is what she looks like when she gets out of bed...so not fair.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: