Saturday, March 03, 2007

ichat


I have it on my computer, but don't really use it ...who am I going to chat with? Well my brother Kenny called last night so we could set up ichat and video chat with each other. It took all of 30 seconds and theer he was...and I could hear him......through my computer! I know, I know, other people do this all the time, no big deal. Well I'm not a techie and I think it is so COOL! We were on line an hour and a half, we really didn't have much to talk about so we gave video tours of our homes and sat and made faces at each other, because we really are still nine years old. Mom, we need to set up an account for you because then we can video confrence.
I'm in Tampa right now visiting Ray, Jess and Addison-shine. I hadn't seen her in 3 weeks and she has changed so much! See how thrilled she is to be a flower! She's flipping us off and thinking, "Get this stupid thing off my head! Just wait until I discover my hands."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: