Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Better DAy.


Today was Megans day off so we took advantage of our time together and went shopping at one of the many Asian food storees near us. Its always interesting to see all the different foods, many of which I have no idea of what they are. After that we went across the street to Thai House and got some take out. I really don't want to know which of those food substances that we saw in the store, go into what we eat. I don't think I'd enjoy it nearly as much.
I staarted work on a mixed media piece...its been way to long since I've done or sold anything. Time to get busy.
Vickie stopped by and we went and got our free iced coffee. Starbucks haas nothing to worry about.
All the drywall is up in our bathroom and the tub was installed today. I feel very encouraged that the end is in sight. Hopefully the vanity we ordered will come in soon. We do need to go pick out tile for the shower and the floor. I don't really enjoy picking it out because everything I like is waaaay out of our price range.

No comments: