Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Yes, I Went to Walmart.


But only because it's right next to our church and I wanted a kite, NOW! While Brewier and I were waiting in one of only three lines that were open, I was again reminded of one of the many reasons I don't shop there. We were standing third in line to check out, but it was taking forever because the cashier, a woman of about my age, was holding a little tomato plant and lookinig at it in amazement. She was asking the customer who was staring at her in disbelief, "You mean you can just put it in the ground it gorws?! Wow! " Then the customer must have said something to her because she then said with surprise in her voice, "You mean you can just pick them off?" You've got to be kidding. I didn't catch the rest of the conversation because we decided to get into another line.

No comments: