Friday, February 02, 2007

Rainy Day.


I woke up this morning to the sound of heavy rain and lots of wind. Turning on the television I was shocked to see that several places around Orlando had been destroyed by tornados. Our day was overcast, warm and humid, raining off and on, so I was kind of glad when Rebecca asked if we could walk at 1:30 instead of 9:30. Well 1:30 rolled around and it looked like it might start raining again so we decided to sit and have tea instead of walking. We ended up drinking two pots of tea while researching stuff online. We found a place nearby where we can take belly dancing lessons then I pulled out my belly dance dvd so we could get a head start on things. This is going to take lots of practice. We were so inspired by our belly dancing attempts we ddecided to go ahead and walk, and I must say we were standing up a bit taller!

No comments: