Monday, February 12, 2007

Rainy Day Monday.


Sarah has gone home and I just finished cleaning up the kitchen from a breakfast of bacon and pancakes. I'm sitting and mending a tear in Megans skirt...they all tend to fall victim to the rigors of unloading boxes and restocking shelves. I think I would be happy to sit and do hand sewing all day long, I find it very relaxing and enjoy the challenge of trying to make invisible stitches and repairs.
It is overcast and rainy again but because we've had a few days of sunshine I'm doing ok. The benifit to this kind of weather is that it gets down into the low 50's at night, meaning I can sleep under my big fluffy goose down duvet, that weighs practically nothing. I fell like I am sleeping in a cloud when I use it, and every time I walk by my bed I have to resist the urge to jump into, and roll up in it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: