Saturday, February 17, 2007

A Day With the Boys.


I had Sam and Gregory for most of the day yesterday; its been a long time since I've babysat them. They arrived a little after 6am, so by 10:00 it was lunchtime. I bought a can of dinner rolls, pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni and had them make their own pizzas. They did a really good job, and I didn't have to do anything but put them in the oven and take them out. As a special treat I bought a can of Coke for them to share, a real rarity. They were two happy boys who then became ecstatic and started dancing around the kitchen when informed about the marshmallow heart peeps, (why are they still called peeps if they are heart shaped?) I had for them to decorate with icing and sprinkles. Send those boys home on a sugar high, I say!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After a busy morning, Prince Sam, (the nephew who doesn't want to go camping because there are no Starbucks around,) retired to my fluffy bed, remote controll in hand, while Gregory, who had found my rubber gloves, asked if he could do dishes and swiffer. As Gregory and I were busy cleaning the kitchen, Sam would yell out, "Bring me a grilled cheese!" and "I need a drink!" LOL!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: