Thursday, January 25, 2007

Today I Am a Sloth.


I didn't even get out of my pajamas until 11am, and that was only because Greg
and the boys were coming over. I did work up the energy to make brownies, but only because I was on a sugar high from the candy bar I ate. When the brownies were done I ate all the corners and some of the edges, (my favorite parts,) off, then made Megan wrap them up and take them over to Matthew, I feel really sick now and I wish Brewier was here to grill me a steak....he's in Tampa today. I haven't exercised in ages and the only clothes I fit into are sweat pants.....woe is me. I think if I was able to sleep more than 2-3 hours a night I could pull myself out of this hole. Its so weird, I'm really tired when I go to bed, but as soon as I lie down, I'm wide awake and freezing cold. It doesn't matter how many blankets I have on.....I shiver all night. I suppose that could be one of the things keeping me awake. Dr. Dar, rescue me!!

No comments: