Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sunday=Nap Day.


What is it about Sundays that makes me so sleepy in the afternoon? I just woke up from an hour long nap....I never used to nap. Of course I never had wrinkles or had to wear glasses to read before either.
I was going through my photos today and came across this one that I took last month while sitting at a stop light over in New Smyrna Beach.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cool, huh? I like how his hair is the same shape as the palmettos in the background.
I'd love to know what he used to keep his hair so spikey and stable because it was a breezy day and his hair wasn't moving at all. Then today while I was buying groceries there was a guy in the store with a neon pink mohawk, who I wish i would have photographed. I could start a mohawk collection! My dad had a mohaw when he was about 11 or 12. That was in 1951 and it was not stylish at the time but it was a great way to annoy my (German, srict and rigid,) grandmother. I know there is a picture of him with it somewhere.

No comments: