Sunday, January 21, 2007

A Special Day


Today is my sweeties birthday. Happy Birthday Brewier! We started celebrating yesterday with a lunch of fried shrimp and onion rings from our favorite seafood restraunt, dinner with Mark, Darlene, Roger and Sina, and diving into Breweirs four layer birthday cake a day early. Megan brought two cakes hme from work last night so the eating fest continues.
Brewier spent the afternoon doing unbirthday things like gutting the bathroom for me. Now I need to go find floor and bath tile I like, so we can finish up this project.
Yesterday morning was our weekly garage sale date morning and I found some really cool stuff. An old type writer, (now to find ribbon,) two old hat boxes, two vintage pins, a box of buttons and 2 1/2 yards of blue silk fabric. All from one sale, (3 cute old ladies,) and all for only $9.25!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: