Friday, January 26, 2007

Oh Happy Day!


Brewier brought Jessica and Addison home with him from Tampa last night! Its been so nice having them around, I mean, I do have the sweetest grandaughter ever.......Jessica is pretty sweet herself, her nickname is, "sweetpea." This morning we when to Moms house for a brunch with friends, (old neighbors,) from when we lived in NJ back in the 70's. I always enjoy getting to see Rudi and Rachel, they are a very sweet couple and Rachelnever arrives without a gift for each of us. This time is was these really cool scarves that she knit herself. I'll have to post a picture of them.
In the afternoon, Jessica, Addison and I had some retail therapy and found some realy cute stuff for Jessica, and I found some leopard print onsies for Addison. They'll be perfect once I put some rhinestones on them.

No comments: