Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Its Like I was Telling Megan this Morning,


Now that she works and spends all her free time with Matthew, I have nobody to laugh with. I knew the day would come when she would fly from the nest, but now that she is pretty much gone, I go days without laughing or having fun. Yes. I hear the tiny violins playing for me. Its just that when megan and I were out and about or even here at home, we'd have such fun because see humor in everything and the fact that we share a brain helps. Anyway, I've made her promise to spend Thursday with me...and if she trys to change her mind I'll guilt her into it.....except I suck at making people feel guilty......they just laugh at me.
I guess I'll go drown my sorrows in Gilmore Girls.......except, its not that great a show anymore.

Ok, Jessica just posted this on her blog for me, and I'm sharing it with you.

No comments: