Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!


And happy birthday to my mom.
I'm not usually big on resolutions, but this year I am going to try and post something everyday.
This photo is of Jessica standing on Megans bed after helping me to, "Elf," Megs room. I say "Elf" because of the movie by the same name. You know how Will Farell decorates the apartment with paper chains and snowflakes...well thats what I did to her bedroom on Dec. 23. I also mounded shredded paper on top of her fan blades so that whe she flipped her light switch on it would snow. Unfortunatly I had the fan on high speed so instead of gently falling snow it was just a big scary whoosh. The room looks much better in person, there are alot more snowflakes then show up in the photo.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: