Thursday, January 18, 2007

Further Insights to the Weirdness of Being Me.


Last week I spent 3 days hanging out on the oncology floor with Ellie. We played in the activity room, walked around saying hi to other patients there and playing on my computer. My first day visiting. (I was there about 8 hours,) I noticed my mouth was extremely dry and I just didn't feel like myself that evening. The next morning I woke up to a dry mouth and tongue still not feeling quite right and I went on to visit Ellie. By the end of the third visit my mouth, tongue and throat were so dry I had trouble eating and talking and my throat was becoming constricited. Darlene gave me a remedy that really helped relieve most of my symptoms, but i still wasn't quite right. I just got back from the Dr's where we came to the realization that because I am such a sensitive little thing I have chemo poisoning from hanging out in the hospital. Who else does this happen too? Sheesh!

No comments: