Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Cleaning Closets.


And drawers and bins and files on the computer. Even though the new year is just a date on the calender...nothing has really changed, I still want a fresh start to things. I want my closets and drawers to look like they've been attacked by the editors in Real Simple magazine. I want my life neatly organized, which you'd think would be easy to do because I live a very small life here in my bubble. In truth I am pretty organized, but being the first born child I am prone to the futility of perfectionism.
While going through my photo file I came across this picture of Sammy at Halloween. I love it because he isn't just wearing his Batman costume, in his mind, ( and in his expression,) he is Batman.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: