Sunday, December 10, 2006

Long Sigh......


I'm really having trouble blogging lately. Despite having an adorable new grandaughter and being able to spend time with Jessica, I'm having some struggles with depression. Its hard to write that knowing my friends and family read this blog.....but thats whats going on with me.
Yesterday I was able to spend some time with Mom. She made some delicious vegetable soup for us and then we went out to a couple of stores. I was expecting huge crowds but it wasn't much different than any other Saturday. I didn't find anything I was looking for :( and I still haven't started Christmas shopping yet.
I went back to Moms last night to watch the Di Vinci code on their new 50 inch tv. I was impressed how well the movie followed the book but what I loved the most was seeing all the locations they shot the film at.
On the way home from Moms we were driving as the shuttle launched, so we pulled off the road and got out of the car for a better view. After watching for about 5 minutes we were able the hear the rumbling from the launch. Night time launches have always been my favorites...I've even got out of bed at 2 in the morning to go outside and watch them.
Today is supposed to be warmer so I hope to be able to finish decorating the Christmas tree.

No comments: