Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Back in Tampa


Brewier drove me here this afternoon, then spent 45 minutes holding Addison while Jessica and I went out for coffee. Addison is less than a week old and Jessica is back in her prepregnancy clothes! I'll be here a few days and brought cookie dough and crafty things for Jessica and I to work on while she rests....I'll probably do a little Christmas decorating too.

Smell My Tires.


And because he loves me Brewier did just that. Everytime I walked into the garage I was smelling cologne...it was driving me crazy! Then we went for a drive and every time we came to a stop I coud smell it. So Brewier smelled my tires and the front passenger side definitely had a fragrance. I guess we ran over a bottle or someone sprayed our tire with perfume.

No comments: