Tuesday, December 05, 2006

52 degrees.


Thats the temperature outside...I'm happy. I was begining to think I wouldn't get to wear the new pants I just bought. My partially decorated Christmas tree now resides on the back patio :( I was having too much trouble breathing and getting a headache so I thought I'd put the tree out there and see if it was the culprit.
I plan on heading back to Tampa as soon as I make sure I'm not getting sick.

Jessica is having blood pressure problems and has been put on bedrest and while Ray is a big help with the baby, his domestic skills are a bit lacking. If any of Jessicas friends in Tampa are reading this, she needs meals. If you could do a load of laundry while you're there that would be helpful too. Rachel, any of your sisters available for hire?

No comments: