Monday, November 20, 2006

Slumber Party.


Friday evemimg Brewier and i were sitting out front enjoing our apples wine and cheese, when a cloud of what smelled like spray paint fumes enveloped us. we quickly went inside but the odor was seeping into our house, and instead of dissipating, the fumes contnued to grow and get worse. We have no idea where they were coming from, but after an hour I was getting sick from them so we drove over to Mark and Darlenes, ( we know where the spare key is kept,)) with our overnight bags. I was watching What Not to Wear when they came home, and we we ended up watching back to back episodes until midnight. The next morning when we went home there was still a faint odor....we have no idea where or what it's from.
Friday evening Tony his neighbor Mick and Brewier pulled the tub out of our guest bath, we are s-l-o-w-l-y working on remoeling it. It was a nice heavy cast iron tub and I would have kept it except it was this weird pink/cocoa color that might have been popular in 1968, but to me it just always looked dirty. And YIPPEE! The garbage men actually took it this morning!
The weekend weather was beautiful so Brewier and I spent alot of time outside going here and there. I'm teaching him how to have joie de vie. He always has such a good attitude and a willingness to learn when I come up with these projects :)

No comments: