Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sucky Genes.


I just got back from the doctors', spending quite a bit of time with her, discussing the results of all the blood work I had done. Her reaction was, "You don't have very good genes, do you?" She also told me that my blood type, B positive, was the most difficult to work with. (Sorry Jessica and Megan, if its any consolation your Dad has great genes.) Other than that, not much is going on here.....except Project Runway.....I so picked Jeffery as the winner, though I would wear anything Laura designed.
And on that note of great design, here are a couple of pics from inside the Winnie Palmer Hospital. Its an amazing building.

Here is a view of the glass spere:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And this shot taken from the second level:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: