Monday, August 28, 2006

Houses.


I love houses. I have for as long as I can remember, and thats a long time... I can remember things from when I was a year old, freaky, I know. But back to houses. I like driving around at night so I can see in peoples homes and how the decorate and live. I love Hgtv and any home/homemaking show. I've always wanted to design and build, (as in me with power tools,) my own home. One of the things I really enjoy about going to garage sales every Saturday morning, is while Brewier drives us around I get to look at the houses and landscaping. Orlando has some really interesting houses and these are two from the other week.The first looks like it should be in England, about 300 years ago. The second caught my attention because of all the stickers around the doorway and the blue manequin head on the front porch.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: