Thursday, May 04, 2006

Weekend Pictures.


Yes, the traditional brothers and sister pose....only my brothers told me this is the last time because I'm too heavyto hold up.. Thanks guys. This after my Dr. told me last week, "Tricia, I see you've put on 12 pounds since last July." People used to tell me I was too thin. Ahh the good ole days. So I'll say it again, once you hit 40, things change, and its not pretty. Enough whining for now.
Yesterday Meg and watched the movie, "Animals are Beautiful People." If you ever get the chance to, watch it. Its by the same guy who did, "The Gods Must Be Crazy."
The movie is really funny...and I usually don't get into animal movies. It all goes back to when I was about 5 and watched, "Born Free," and bawled my eyes out.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My brothers straining to hold me up.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The little mother to be.

No comments: