Saturday, May 13, 2006

Sleep.


So why can I only sleep 5-6 hours before waking up? I lie there in vain trying to go back to sleep...so frustrating, because around 1pm I will have to take a nap. This seems to be a cycle I go through every month and I don't like it.
This morning I decided to just get out of bed when I woke up at 4:45am, make tea and toast and read blogs. I have a whole bookmarked section of crafty people blogs. Mostly they are young crafty women living in the pacific northwest. I used to be young and crafty. Renee, who lived in Seattle said that the reason so many women there are crafty/domestic artists, is that its so cold, rainy and overcast, you'd go crazy if you didn't challenge your brain somehow.
Have I mentioned that my husband has been taken over by aliens? That is the only explination I have for his sudden intrest in yard work. Last weekend he planted new palm trees, took out a hibiscus and a whole lot of iris's , assembled and installed my new out door shower, (I've always wanted one!) and worked on getting our new fountain put together....it has a broken part though, though a new won should be delivered today. I'm really enjoying this new and improved Brewier.....its so hot. (right Lisa?)

No comments: